Our people are our greatest asset. As an organisation we seek to recruit and retain highly motivated and professional staff members dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of care.
Working with us means working for a progressive, community minded, service orientated organisation that is proud of the unique role it plays in people’s lives.
While we provide a diverse range of career opportunities, both at a corporate and operational level, vacancies are limited. General enquiries regarding careers with the Adelaide Cemeteries Authority can be forwarded to the People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a positive and collaborative governance specialist. The role requires delivery of the following key outcomes:
- The CEO and Board are provided with prompt, professional governance and policy advice.\
- Effective planning and preparation for Adelaide Cemeteries Authority Board and Committee meetings, including research and preparation of briefing papers and complex correspondence, as required.
- Governance support and advice is provided to Board/Committee members and Executive Management Team.
- Efficient and proactive processes are in place to assist delivery of effective CEO and Board communications, Ministerial responses, CEO correspondence, Board/Committee meetings, Executive Management Team meetings and other committees and forums
- Efficient and effective processes are in place to prepare and manage the workflow of policy and procedure reviews in collaboration with internal policy-owners, using electronic based software systems.
- Proficient management of all policy and procedure documentation.
- Compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, State Government Guidelines, Circulars and Instructions, and with WHS and Environmental legislation
Our Products and Services: Adelaide Cemeteries Authority is the leading provider of cemetery services in South Australia. The organisation provides customer support, operations, administration and maintenance across four Adelaide sites.
Hours: Flexible and part-time, approximately 45 hours per fortnight, some work may be completed from a suitable home office.