Our people are our greatest asset. As an organisation we seek to recruit and retain highly motivated and professional staff members dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of care.
Working with us means working for a progressive, community minded, service orientated organisation that is proud of the unique role it plays in people’s lives.
While we provide a diverse range of career opportunities, both at a corporate and operational level, vacancies are limited. General enquiries regarding careers with the Adelaide Cemeteries Authority can be forwarded to the People and Culture team at email@example.com.
Current career opportunities at Adelaide Cemeteries
While there are presently no career vacancies available with Adelaide Cemeteries, we are a dynamic, progressive organisation and as such, our staff situation is always evolving. By all means check here regularly for details should opportunities be posted.
Join our Volunteers
Our volunteers are an important part of what makes the Adelaide Cemeteries Authority experience unique and memorable. For years, volunteers have served as hosts, tour guides, research assistants and even photographers.
- Tour guides host our award-winning West Terrace Cemetery tours, answering questions, researching and working with actors and artists.
- Education and special interest group hosts welcome, assist and inform school groups and other groups visiting the cemetery.
- Our volunteer research assistants research and write material pertaining to the cemetery as well as adding to and maintaining our central information database.
- Exhibition and event attendants assist at special Authority events such as Mother’s Day and Remembrance Day as well as Death over Dinner and Life over Lunch.
- Our volunteer photographers document headstones in West Terrace Cemetery as well as maintaining a central database.
Volunteering can be done on both a short-term and long term basis. Should you wish to learn more about volunteering with the Adelaide Cemeteries Authority, Contact Us and we will be in touch to discuss the skills you have to offer and any opportunities available.
Alternatively, you might simply wish to follow the links below: